What's the most.........

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Outrageous thing you've seen on site?
smiley-surprised.gif

For me, it has to be the couple who were 'experts on dogs' who had six collies. Upon taking down their awning and leaving, there were piles upon piles of dog muck left. My husband, cleared it all up, working on the theory that if it was left in situ, it would give all us dog owners a bad name.
smiley-sealed.gif

Lisa x

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I am sory Lisa but every time I read one of your posts the quotation on the bottom irks me as it should read.

Mattie Ross: Trust you to buy another tall horse.
Rooster Cogburn: Yeah. He's not as game as Beau, but Stonehill says he can jump a four rail fence.

Try gooling quotes.

Steve W

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks. I've tried to update my signature but for some reason, the site won't let me.

I didn't google the quote in the first place as True Grit is probably my most favourite film. I'll try and update it later.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
can jump a far bar fence'

That's a spelling mistake (should be four) I decided to put an English slant on it. We say 'bar' and they (Americans) say 'rail'.

Lisa

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Don't know if its outrageous as such, bizarre maybe. We were pitched next to a couple who were camping with their pet rats and the lady often walked the site with huge rats over each shoulder, their tails hanging right down her back. At first glance I thought she was wearing a fur collar. They were kept in the awning in a cage the rest of the time - just glad they didn't escape.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
LMH said:
Thanks. I've tried to update my signature but for some reason, the site won't let me.

I didn't google the quote in the first place as True Grit is probably my most favourite film. I'll try and update it later.

Lisa
Hi Lisa
It's easy to update or alter your signature.
When you are logged in click 'My Account' then click on the 'Edit' tab.
Your account details will then be visible with your email address and a comment box which contains your signature.
Just put the mouse cursor in front of whatever it is that you want to alter or delete and press the Delete button on your computer keyboard.
Write in whatever it is you wish to use as your signature and press 'Save' and any changes will then appear on your signature after you've clicked back on to 'Forum'.
I've just checked this procedure using a spare forum account (not logged in as a moderator) and it works perfectly
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts