What's the weather like?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It has snowed in the Glasgow area all night ......so far we have 8inches and it is still snowing.....haven't seen this much white stuff for years!!

BUT....where are the gritters? We live on a main road and there has been nothing out in our area all night ....now someone has just abandoned their car as they cannot get up the side street...what fun it is going to be today!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Her Ladyship and I went out for a meal last night for our wedding anniversary and on the way home the roads had been gritted. Woke up this morning and its snowing and white but nowhere as near as much as you Maureen, thankfully :O) As I look now it seems as if it's stopping. At least they did forecast it so they've got something right.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Her Ladyship and I went out for a meal last night for our wedding anniversary and on the way home the roads had been gritted. Woke up this morning and its snowing and white but nowhere as near as much as you Maureen, thankfully :O) As I look now it seems as if it's stopping. At least they did forecast it so they've got something right.
9.30 and it's now stopped :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lord B, it looks as if we've got your share of the snow down here! Don't think it stopped all night, and still going now.It's hard to see across our lane just now. Our postponed rally is not looking good again!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lord B, it looks as if we've got your share of the snow down here! Don't think it stopped all night, and still going now.It's hard to see across our lane just now. Our postponed rally is not looking good again!
10.47 and its thawing now emmerson, cars nearly clear :O) just as well I have to fetch the outlaw soon for dinner.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cold & dry here in Swindon. No snow, very slight frost overnight but nothing much. Definitely not cold enough to deter the frogs in my pond from starting the spawn producing process, there at it hammer & tongs!!

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
just persisting it down and blowing a gale here on anglesey,but thats nothing new.just had a call off a friend in barrow,she says theyve had bout a foot of the white stuff,and its still snowing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stopped snowing here now(1200), and the site owner says carry on with our rally! Now we want some SUN!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B congratulations on your wedding anniversary - to you and your dear wife. Bridgend is drizzle, no sign of snow at all. In all it is just a dull, wet, miserable weekend morning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts