Wheel clamps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a Bailey Pageant and am looking for a wheel clamp which covers the wheel nuts or stops removal of the wheel trim. Lack of clearance between top of wheel and wheel arch cancels out some clamps. Any Bailey Pageant owner out there with any suggestions ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gordon.We have a Bailey Pageant Mosselle and we use a Bulldog Tighton wheelclamp. I think they have changed the name to a Centaur clamp now.When I am putting the clamp on or off the mud gaurd flexes to enable me to put the clamp on or off. You are right there is little room between the wheel and the wheel arch but it works well.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We have a bailey pageant monarch with a mover which gives even less room. we had locking nuts fitted and use a clamp that is just 2 parallel bars, one fits to the back the other to the front, push them together and hey presto. it doesn't cover the nuts though, hence the locking ones. Takes 5 secs to fit and goes flat when in the car when travelling. Can't remember the name but practical caravan ran a test on clamps recently.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Used to have a Bailey Pageant and encountered this problem. Advised by dealer that the Milenco wheelclamp would be suitable as this was the type they used on their vans on forecourt display. Bought one and found it fitted o.k. Same wheelclamp still in use 7 years later on different van. Easy to fit and generally comes out well in any security reviews in caravan mags.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts