When is the next Practical Caravan rally?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm going to stick my neck out here Scott and say I don't think it has been finalized yet. If you do end up going and it is in the same place, may I recommend you take plenty of wooden chocks with you and leveling equipment. Some of the pitches have more than a slight incline. May I also point out that a carefully planning of the route is made before hand. There is no easy way to get to Stowford, but there are difficult ones.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm going to stick my neck out here Scott and say I don't think it has been finalized yet. If you do end up going and it is in the same place, may I recommend you take plenty of wooden chocks with you and leveling equipment. Some of the pitches have more than a slight incline. May I also point out that a carefully planning of the route is made before hand. There is no easy way to get to Stowford, but there are difficult ones.
Lol, With regards to your comments,would this be Stowford Meadows

in Devon? I have booked at Easter having looked at the lovely brochure. My Hubby having looked at the route is not quite as happy! Is it really as bad as it looks?

Catherine

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol, With regards to your comments,would this be Stowford Meadows

in Devon? I have booked at Easter having looked at the lovely brochure. My Hubby having looked at the route is not quite as happy! Is it really as bad as it looks?

Catherine
It can be, Caterine. As long as you take it steady, you should be ok. Not one for the novice tower though.

TRENDING THREADS