When we empty the caravan main sink the waste water sometimes comes up in the Shower .

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi DD got in touch with my service engineer he can space the waste outlet on the caravan to suit the triple waste water outlet:D
Hope he’s cheap. 🤪
I made my own waste pipe outlets years ago, long before caravan outlets started selling them at silly prices . I guess diy isn’t for everyone.
BB I see yours uses rigid entry pipes . I fitted the flexible 38 mm pipes which gives some movement at the entry point.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hope he’s cheap. 🤪
I made my own waste pipe outlets years ago, long before caravan outlets started selling them at silly prices . I guess diy isn’t for everyone.
BB I see yours uses rigid entry pipes . I fitted the flexible 38 mm pipes which gives some movement at the entry point.
Hi DD Very cheap he sometimes does not ask me for cash when he done the job:D

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
In that picture the two left-most outlets look to be the wrong way round as they're facing away from the outlet.

Edit - JTQ beat me to it!
By the way the outlets are not on my caravan i only put a photo of the triple waste water outlet pipe in white what i brought for £10.99

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts