Where can I find an External wentilation Grill for an Electro...

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
I lost the top external ventilation grille from the side of my caravan on a recent trip and am having trouble finding a replacement as Electrolux have been taken over by Ddometic who have changed dimensions. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement or of a caravan breaker who may have them?

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi, I lost the vent infill, the small removable part that covers the snorkel but at the time could not find just this part to buy so ended up buying the whole vent.

If you look on ebay they have either the whole vent (item number 130392461147) or if you like me wanted just the small removable part then look at item number 220624683705. wish I could have got hold of the latter at the time, would have saved me a few bob !!!

Hope this helps. Atb, tony

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I lost the vent infill, the small removable part that covers the snorkel but at the time could not find just this part to buy so ended up buying the whole vent.

If you look on ebay they have either the whole vent (item number 130392461147) or if you like me wanted just the small removable part then look at item number 220624683705. wish I could have got hold of the latter at the time, would have saved me a few bob !!!

Hope this helps. Atb, tony
thanks I'll check that out

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts