Where to get a TV bracket plate for triple arm TV bracket for 2012 Lunar Venus 500/4 4-Berth caravan, please ?

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Hi - I have just joined the forum and have just bought a 2012 Lunar Venus 500/4 4-Berth . It is fitted with a triple arm TV bracket in the rear bedroom area, as shown in the attached pic, but it seems to be missing the bracket plate that would screw to the rear of the flat screen TV and attach to the arm. I have looked online and I can't see a bracket plate that would suit. Does anyone know where I might get one ? Thanks - Martin

Attachments

• TV bracket.jpg
    TV bracket.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Looks like that's a slot in dovetail bracket that's missing. My guess is that the TV would have a VESA mount attached which would have the corresponding 'male' part which would slot downwards into the slot. In this way it would work as a quick release.

If am right, that would be a part peculiar to the bracket. You would need to go back to the supplier or manufacturer. and see if they are interested in helping you

If you google 'vesa quick release brackets' you may find the one, or one your could adapt.

John

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I too think it had a quick release housing for the TV. There appears to be similar if you search 'Vision Plus triple arm TV bracket' on Amazon between 30 and 40 quid.

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Looks like that's a slot in dovetail bracket that's missing. My guess is that the TV would have a VESA mount attached which would have the corresponding 'male' part which would slot downwards into the slot. In this way it would work as a quick release.

If am right, that would be a part peculiar to the bracket. You would need to go back to the supplier or manufacturer. and see if they are interested in helping you

If you google 'vesa quick release brackets' you may find the one, or one your could adapt.

John

Many thanks John for coming back to me so quickly on this and with lots of useful info ! I had thought there was something missing but wasn't sure what...

I think I have found what I'm looking for using your Vesa mount suggestion

Thanks again

Martin

Reactions: Jcloughie
Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
I too think it had a quick release housing for the TV. There appears to be similar if you search 'Vision Plus triple arm TV bracket' on Amazon between 30 and 40 quid.

Many thanks for coming back to me so quickly on this and with lots of useful info ! I had thought there was something missing but wasn't sure what...

I think I have found what I'm looking for on Amazon using your Vision or Vesa bracket suggestion

Thanks again !

Martin

May 7, 2012
Visit site
When we traded in our last caravan the dealer did say that they got a lot back without the plate for the TV. I do doubt that these are available as a single item although possibly e bay may turn something up.

Feb 17, 2021
Visit site
Thanks again all for your help on this - success !!

Just to let you know and feed back that I emailed Vision Plus ( w - https://www.visionplus.co.uk e - customerservice@visionplus.co.uk ) and they identified the bracket and missing TV plate from the pic as one of theirs. It's available on their site and is compatible with the triple arm bracket on my caravan - £11.45 plus £4.99 shipping and it's arriving this week.

Part Number - Product Code: 07-5160/TVESA - https://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/vision-plus-spare-vesa-plate.html

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and posts- really appreciated !! (y)

Martin

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks again all for your help on this - success !!

Just to let you know and feed back that I emailed Vision Plus ( w - https://www.visionplus.co.uk e - customerservice@visionplus.co.uk ) and they identified the bracket and missing TV plate from the pic as one of theirs. It's available on their site and is compatible with the triple arm bracket on my caravan - £11.45 plus £4.99 shipping and it's arriving this week.

Part Number - Product Code: 07-5160/TVESA - https://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/vision-plus-spare-vesa-plate.html

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and posts- really appreciated !! (y)

Martin
Hi Martin i am pleased you got the result that was needed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts