Where to stick my new Payload Upgrade plate?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Have now received a new payload upgrade sticker with all of the normal information printed on it. Ie VIN, tyre pressure, tyre size, wheel torques and of course MIRO and MTPLM. However, when I had an upgrade on a Bailey the replacement sticker replaced the OEM's embossed tally plate and within two years the replacement was illegible; not through my overly fastidious cleaning of the caravan i may add. On this Sprite the OEM sticker by the door is now totally blank. I am tempted to just carry the new sticker in the caravan's paperwork which tours with us. Alternatively it could be stuck inside the door. After all none of our cars have their tally plates in open view.
Is there any legal requirement to have the tally plate sticker on the outside?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
otherclive said:
Have now received a new payload upgrade sticker with all of the normal information printed on it. Ie VIN, tyre pressure, tyre size, wheel torques and of course MIRO and MTPLM. However, when I had an upgrade on a Bailey the replacement sticker replaced the OEM's embossed tally plate and within two years the replacement was illegible; not through my overly fastidious cleaning of the caravan i may add. On this Sprite the OEM sticker by the door is now totally blank. I am tempted to just carry the new sticker in the caravan's paperwork which tours with us. Alternatively it could be stuck inside the door. After all none of our cars have their tally plates in open view.
Is there any legal requirement to have the tally plate sticker on the outside?

Well certainly not in the New Members Say Hello area!!

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.........It is poor website design.

The design is such that if you fail to remember to make a choice then your post goes into " New Members" by default.
Good design would be such that if you do not make a choice then you cannot make a new post until you do.
I pointed this out when the current website was set up and the creators asked for constructive comments.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Not to worry, the default message board glitch catches me out sometimes. :unsure:
I can move topics to a more appropriate message board. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts