Wheres a good field

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I live in north Suffolk,near the Norfolk boarder,I do travel down to a lovely site at Woodbridge,It is a farm which has basicly a shower block,Toilet block, and electic hook ups,the charge is very reasonable and as long as you are off by five to midnight thay dont charge that extra night and they certainly dont bother you when your there,i have not been there yet to say its over crowed and last year i had two visits where i had the field to myself,Great nice and peaceful,But does anybody know of a simalar site about Norfolk/Suffolk that is away from the commercial sites,(i am not a member of the caravan or camping club)Thanks

Mar 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi Eddie,

sorry I cant answer your question - I am fairly new to vaning so havent visited that many sites. But the site you describe sounds great, have you got more details? (I know you probably want to keep it secret ;-) ).

Is it a Caravan Club CL site, if so is it Willow farm. We live in Essex and are always on the look out for sites within an hour for weekend trips.

Kind Regards

Jon

Mar 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi Eddie,

sorry I cant answer your question - I am fairly new to vaning so havent visited that many sites. But the site you describe sounds great, have you got more details? (I know you probably want to keep it secret ;-) ).

Is it a Caravan Club CL site, if so is it Willow farm. We live in Essex and are always on the look out for sites within an hour for weekend trips.

Kind Regards

Jon
I have just noticed that you said you are not a member of the Caravan club so I guess it isnt a CL site - would appriciate the details though.

Kind Regards

John

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Eddie,

Kind Regards

Jon
Hi JOHN

It is LOW FARM WALDRINGFIELD near Woodbridge,come up the A12 to Martlesham and take the road off Sign posted Katies Gardens,as you go into the 30 mph speed limit in Waldringfield the site is in your left,they have toilets and a showers,electric hook ups and ample space,you can also hire bikes on site if you want,Last year it was

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi JOHN

It is LOW FARM WALDRINGFIELD near Woodbridge,come up the A12 to Martlesham and take the road off Sign posted Katies Gardens,as you go into the 30 mph speed limit in Waldringfield the site is in your left,they have toilets and a showers,electric hook ups and ample space,you can also hire bikes on site if you want,Last year it was

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Sorry John Yes there is a cl there but dont park on it if you are not a member,use the fields,
eddie, I Noticed you on line.

I'm new to all this, I just added a couple of post to towing saftey forum. If your still there could you have a look if at all posible?

Jon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts