Where's it gone......?

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
Yesterday I posted a topic asking about the other forum, these days I do not use this forum very much as it has gone off the boil a bit, but sometimes I browse through and noticed people talking about the other forum.

Today my topic has vanished, so before this one does what is the other forum please !

Nov 2, 2007
Visit site
Well i had an email this morning asking me to not post this information or would have my account removed? So it looks like you must'nt do it for fear of getting your account removed?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Diane, I think if Jo Bloggs Caravans posted their web address trying to drum up business that would be removed.If some one asked for the web address and they posted to say what it was that would be ok.

I'm sure this would be the same.

Brian

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've consulted my friends in the upper house, the Law Lords, and I'm afraid Brian is right on this point Diane. I bet you didn't realise that he was a bit of a legal eagle ;O) Now could you please carry on making gary's coffee please hehheh!

G

Do they allow 'foreigners'? I am out of the UK at the moment so my e mail address won't register, but I am back in next week.

Hungary is just off the 'A' whatsit road from Daventry, isn't it??

G

LOL @ all the names.

If you can't beat 'em!! Join 'em!!
icon_lol.gif

G

Yes, I have just discovered that, Whoopee!!!

Technology is absolutely wonderful, when you haven;t a clue how it works.

May 22, 2006
Visit site
I now know what you mean about missing replies, on another section a person asked about Zafira 2.0 DTi towing limits, I answered that the 2.0 DTi has a low limit due to a cooling problem where as the Vectra 2.0 DTi has a 1207kg 85% "advisory" weight. So what`s wrong with this answer? Guess what it got deleted, wonder why? I thought this site was here to help each other. Dont think I`ll bother coming back on ever again I`ll just use the OTHER forum.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Terry

Why would your reply be deleted?

In Towcars there is a thread

CAN I TOW ANYTHING WITH MY ZAFIRA ?

and the second reply down is:

Terry 6 Nov 2007 10:21 PM

Apparently the 2.0DTi Zafira has lower towing weight capability than a 1.6/1.8/2.0 petrol versions although you would think with being a 2.0DTI it would make a better tug, from what I`ve been told it has something to do with the cooling system. My Vectra 2.0DTi has an 85% recommended towing weight of 1207kg

Were you perhaps looking in the wrong thread?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts