Which are the best camping tables for motorhomes?

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The best camping tables are light, quick to put up and designed to eliminate wobbles when you're eating outdoors. Click here to enjoy our new folding table reviews!

What are your favourite camping tables?

5928171-quest-elite-packaway-slatted-table-1.jpg

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
After using several tables over the years we bought one like This from Clas Ohlson. We would like one a bit bigger but it seems they are no longer available in the UK.

Graham

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have breakdown cover and I am contacting a good motor home service “Wessex Warranties Ltd” for any problem in my motorhom. Which is one of the good service provider in UK.

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
Kate Taylor said:
The best camping tables are light, quick to put up and designed to eliminate wobbles when you're eating outdoors. Click here to enjoy our new folding table reviews!

What are your favourite camping tables?

5928171-quest-elite-packaway-slatted-table-1.jpg
Hi we have one of those tables , just a warning, do make sure leg clamps are very tight after levelling table and don't overload table as sometimes if not done above table will lose it's load !!
We are currently trying to find a manufactuer who makes fold over tables for our M/Home dinet similar to the ones fitted to the Benimar 694 or some Rapidos I did ask a Rapido Dealer he want nearly £1000 !! perhaps you could help me here as numerous people tell me that their current tables are like ours non fold over and are clumbersome to get past from the cab seats.
Tony A.

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Seeing this thread pop up again reminds me, we recently bought one of these, but not for the price given here - our local Narbonne had it on offer at 78€.
http://www.narbonneaccessoires.fr/nos-accessoires/camping-plein-air/mobilier-de-camping/table/table-superb-696862.html

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Tony50 if your so inclined you could make your own hinged table top from parts sourced from a conversion supplier.
We quite liked the idea of the adjustable boom arm table sold as a cost option by Auto Trail, I bought the parts for less than half the price.

http://www.rainbow-conversions.co.uk/
Magnum also offer something similar.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts