Which Caravan holds its price better.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Lest we forget, our Convector / blown air has a secret up its sleeve. 2000 watts on electric and in addition 4000(?) watts gas. Never been cold.

Reactions: RogerL
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Whilst I hate seeing people waste their money products that fail to do what they claim..... I don't think I've ever seen private caravan ownership caravan marketed as an investment.
Normally that statement would be true, but in these times caravans are selling for more than they originally cost.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The used value of a caravan has very little to do with the maker, even when we sold our Avondale the fact the maker was no longer there seemed to have very little effect. Possibly Lunars as the last casualty might lose a bit more but I have seen very little evidence of that. Once a caravan passes five years old parts for any make become a problem so even the manufacturer being there still makes no real difference.
The main factor has to be condition, and to a lesser extent the popularity of the layout.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts