Which fixed bed caravan?

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a fixed bed side bathroom tourer. We like the Lunar Lexon CS, or Swift Challenger 550, or something similar. We are moving from a Fixed bed T/A van so want loads of space!?

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martyn

we have a lexon ES which has the fixed bed and side bathroom which you are looking for, loads of space but with the ease of a single axle we are well pleased with our van which we bought new last year and gets used a lot we have had 3 lunars now with no problems happy hunting

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
last year we bought a new Wyoming, fixed bed end bathroom, Bailey have just brought out their new senator series 5 models which have several fixed beds, I've just sold my Wyoming because I've ordered the new Louisiana, central fixed bed at the rear with side bathroom, bags of space and no clambering to use the loo in the night! Can't wait to get it.

Good luck

Sian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martyn - my wife and I have a Bailey 500/5. Although it is not a fixed bed model we leave the rear bed made up all day and close the door. We went down this route in not having a fixed bed as if the grandchildren are with us we have the use of a normal five berth caravan with end dining area if and as necessary. We think therefore we have the best of both worlds.

Good luck in your search, it all depends on your personal requirements.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Martyn, I have just ordered a Senator Oklahoma after debating for weeks on which make or layout to purchase. I chose the Bailey for the amount of equipment you get in comparison to other makes for similar money, build quality also seems to be very good when you talk to other Bailey owners. As Sian mentioned the Indiana is a great layout which opens up the space in the caravan, however I went for the Oklahoma as it gives two longer single beds at the front which I need for our two children. Richard

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a 4 week old Elddis Advante 534 fixed bed and couldn,t be more pleased with it. We have had no problems at all with it and are very pleased with the space,spec and value for money. I suppose it depends what you are towing with whether the new Bailey Indiana etc are for you especially the twin axled ones but the Elddis is about

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
We have a 4 week old Elddis Advante 534 fixed bed and couldn,t be more pleased with it. We have had no problems at all with it and are very pleased with the space,spec and value for money. I suppose it depends what you are towing with whether the new Bailey Indiana etc are for you especially the twin axled ones but the Elddis is about

Apr 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martyn

we have a lexon ES which has the fixed bed and side bathroom which you are looking for, loads of space but with the ease of a single axle we are well pleased with our van which we bought new last year and gets used a lot we have had 3 lunars now with no problems happy hunting
All I can say is you are lucky our first Lunar was excellant our second lunar was rubbish

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martyn, we have a Bailey senator oklahoma 2003, we have loved it from day one, we have ordered another one and ours is for sale if you are interested! including many extras!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts