Which fixed bunk tourer???

Jun 21, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

So what do We go for?? We've seen the ranger and thought the bunks to small at only 1'11" (see earlier post on the 21st ref Fleetwood) any body have any recommendations please.also would like opinions on awnings please,our is to stay up from end of May till end of august,like the dorema exclusive,any horror stories or any others for us to look at.We're in our first season and branching out into the new market so don't want to get stung,so any help would be nice!

May 12, 2005
Visit site
We have a mendip Magnum 556, a dealer special based on the Compass Corona 556. We find it very good and the fixed bunks are more than adequate, we looked at the ranger and the beds were small.

Jun 21, 2005
Visit site
We have a mendip Magnum 556, a dealer special based on the Compass Corona 556. We find it very good and the fixed bunks are more than adequate, we looked at the ranger and the beds were small.
Thanks for that. I have to agree with you about the Ranger,the bunks are very small indeed.the Magnum sounds good,do you know the dimensions of the bunks please and where is the best place to buy,you say dealer special,is this something that they all do or just particular to your local agent etc.

Thanks for the comment/help though

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Have got the lunar zenith 6. ok its entry spec but I love it,have a tall(6FT)15 year old who sleeps quite happily in the fixed bunk!and my three year old sleeps at the top as its very safe and sturdy! 2 year old has the side dinette with us at the front and still plenty of room to get around,single axle and lightweight too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts