Which Fixed End Bunk Bed Configuration Caravan?

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

we are picking up our TEC travelking 540 tomorrow (very excited!). It has fixed end bunks and a fixed double on the opposite end, with kitchen and dinette in the middle. great layout with children.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi, we have the avondale dart fixed rear bunk's we can definatly recommend it the bunks at the back are a descent length as some can be quite short which are ok if you have young kids but not so good for teenagers.

sharon

Aug 3, 2005
Visit site
have you looked at the bailey bretagne i have just bought one ,we have 3 kids and the lay out is great with 2 fixed bunks at the back and a side dinette which can turn into another bunk ..

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Avondale Rialto 640/6 has fixed bunks but they're not quite at the end. Great layout though and loads of space. Long bunks which can accomodate adults if necessary. Each bunk has own shelf, TV point and light.

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
We have got an Avondale Dart 556/6. The fixed bunks at the back are lond enough to accomodate a grown up. Also its weight is not excessive.

Aug 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

We have an Abbey aventura 330. There is only three of us in our family so you could say the van is a big big but the room we have is great. Price on the road 12,500 ish, weight 1221kg unladen fully loaded 1500kg. Length 23 feet 1 inch single axle. Body width 7 feet 4 inch. What can I say we love it. Happy hunting.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I have the Lunar Zenith 6 , bunks are nice width and long enough for adults, its entry level Lunar so lower spec but this also means lower price !!! Regularly 6 of us in it and it provides all the comfort we need !!!

TRENDING THREADS