Which Outdoor Comfortable Seats do you prefer?

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Sitting under the Canopy and Awning, is very relaxing but we only have some cheap ones and would like to upgrade

We would like something more comfortable, so we can enjoy the day/night with a drink, without having to stand up due to the chair hurting our bums / back.

Can you recommend some good quality, light(ish) seats which you absolutely love, and are very comfy for sitting on.

Looking on Google there seems to be a wash of seats, so not sure which manufacture is a well known brand.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We have had Lafuma gravity recliners and they are extremely comfortable and as time ages them spares are readily available. They were in use again this last weekend at a famiky bbq and daughter always makes a bee line for one.

• Haha
Reactions: Saxo Appeal
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Another Lafuma fan.
Most importantly spare parts are available and sold at sensible prices.
We have 4 chairs, only two now in regular use. All 4 are many years old and in that time I've replaced two plastic bits which broke when "shuffling" the chairs forward towards a table. Arguably our fault but Lafuma are strong on mend and "save the planet".
Fabric, metal frame, springs are as new.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ours are very much like Lafuma, comfortable enough to sit at a table but recline as required.
Also a pair of directors chairs with the side tables. Both lots over 15 years old.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Which Chairs do you have Hutch?
I am trying to find the name of them. All Mrs H says it was from a place near Bournemouth. Still searching.
This is the best photo I can find , it has a leg support that fits it as well
20160908_125007_copy_1305x734.jpg
Awaiting departure from a pitch in France. Mine was a shandy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxo Appeal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts