White House Beach cc Lowestoft

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
looking for a site near Lowestoft, White House Beach looks ideal but I have just looked on Google Earth and it appears to be next to a water treatment (sewerage?) plant. Anyone noticed any problems with unpleasant odours?

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi Alan

We used this site two years ago, nice site did not notice any smells, we thought there may be when we looked on Google,

but go one the main site as the one @ back off the beach looked more like a car park than a caravan site?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Alan, We were at this site last year and really enjoyed it. I can't recall any smells. The site is split into two parts separated by a minor road. the seaside part is quite small and overlooks a pebble beach. The sea is some way off. It's fine for a walk and ideal for dog walks but not so inviting for families; just my opinion you understand. Personally, I prefer the landward part of the site. Standard CC pitches and facilities. Try not to arrive late afternoon as you may have to take one of the sloping pitches in front of the office. The slope can be considerable. There is a pub and restaurant very close by and we had very good reports about both. So, a very good site, but perhaps not quite as good as the cc sites around Cromer. Best wishes, Butler

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts