Who wants a new caravan for less?

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with the van I have at the moment. 23 years young and still works as it should, and serviced every 12 months with no problems.

Trevor

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Trouble is if you buy a discounted last year model they want to reduce your trade in value by a similar amount. Did you ask? :eek:hmy: --- Did buy a model that had been on display a few years back, -- thought it was a good price and deal. Big mistake -- floor delaminated in no time (probably amount of footfall through it) dealer did 'bodge' it up but never the same and of course it was one of those underneath repairs for all to see when it comes to next trade in. Never again!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree that what there is left look like bargains although many of them will have been the demonstrators and were probably built in August last year so I would get a damp check and look for any damage caused by the number of people who have been through them.
They do seem to be in short supply, I got an mail from the dealer who supplied our caravan but they had virtually nothing left, certainly less than last year.
With a few exceptions the models have changed very little as you say, so unless you want a Unicorn or Quasar most people will not notice.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
As Mel, once out of warranty we can modifie the van, to suit us. Once you have found a van that siuts youselfs..
Hutch.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I e mailed a dealer, with 2017 caravan that was of interest, 5 days later no response, won't be buying from them, this has happened on other occasions too, with various dealers, why do they not respond to e mail?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We used to change regularly but surprisingly we have had the Wyoming for 8 years. It still ticks all the boxes and like Claire has a number of modifications that suit us.
To swap for a similar new model is £15. I just don't see what extra we will get :whistle:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
DD, our local dealer wanted £15K to change for a conquerer. Our Turin is only 2014. Needless to say the deal is dead in the water. The only reason to change to it would be to get me on the toilet a little easier. Very expensive trip to the loo my darling. Nursie can carry on lifting me over the shower tray lip.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts