Why should I be receiving this from tribalogic ?

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi to Admin and you all. Why should I be getting this alert to a post that was first submitted 3yrs 5months ago and last added to 3yrs 3months ago .

Have you been hacked-into ?

Moderator Note: I have removed the posting that was made by the spammer as with it remaining on the forum it allows their advertising and the whole text is NOT required when drawing attention to a problem.-----

You can unsubscribe from this topic by visiting it and clicking the Unsubscribe button near the top or bottom of the page.
Please note that you will not receive any further email notifications for this topic until you log in and read it.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
TheTravellingRooster said:
>snip>
Have you been hacked-into ?

You can unsubscribe from this topic by visiting it and clicking the Unsubscribe button near the top or bottom of the page.
Please note that you will not receive any further email notifications for this topic until you log in and read it.

Yes - the forum was hacked.

The message at the end tells you what to do if you get further emails.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi WoodlandsCamper. Thank you for you very quick reply.
I have now Un-subscribed from the topic and will immediately Trash any further incoming E'mails from this tribalogic.net site.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi and sorry you've received this. Yes, the email was the result of a spammer who has since been deleted and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Tribalogic is the development company we work with on the website, in case you were wondering.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts