wild rose

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went to Wild Rose on our very first experience of caravanning that weekend. My husband/daughter's thoroughly enjoyed the fireworks (unfortunately, I had to watch from the window due to 'unforseen circumstances' with our door lock!). We then booked on there for the winter season, again, thoroughly enjoyed, so have now booked for the summer season!

I think you could say we enjoyed the weekend!

Mar 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we had a winter seasonal at Wild Rose this year, found the site very clean but very little to do in the area, especially for prolonged stays, but cannot complain at the cleanliness and quality of pitches

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi , We stayed at the Wild Rose in Appleby for our 1st ever caravan holiday. Apart from the journey - thought we were in San Francisco on the B road you take after Junction 38 on M6 or a rollercoaster ride. We thought the Caravan Park Excellent. The parks and play areas kept the kids happy. The shop was full of useful goodies , Staff friendly and toilet blocks excellent. In fact we have left our tourer up there so we can drive straight back this weekend! for a charge of

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts