WIN tab

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
There has been nothing posted here for ages, I do like to make my entry for what I know I will NOT win :lol:

Even some low value items would perhaps generate some interest.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
There has been nothing posted here for ages, I do like to make my entry for what I know I will NOT win :lol:

Even some low value items would perhaps generate some interest.

I won £ 10 on the Postcode lottery last month , and this week I won "Nothing " again :lol:

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nothing is becoming overated, :unsure:
I've got plenty of nothing, so if anybody wants some, I'll gladly send you some. :cheer:
My wife's getting worried as last night I saw nothing again, she seems to thing something's going on, but really it's nothing. :evil:
Long live ambiguity :side:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
There has been a shortage of competitions of late. I still remember the day some years back I on two litres of toilet fluid. My mistake was taking the voucher to a dealer where they knew me who thought it rather funny,
A previous effort yielded a mug with two packets of Smash. Never one a lot but it makes life interesting.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Anseo said:

I was wondering how long until anyone noticed! I'm trying to get it hidden when there's nothing to win, so watch this space...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts