Windbreaks (horror of horrors)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know the subject has been raised numerous times and I have a windbreak myself but I've never seen such an ugly eyesore (even out does my new tv ariel!). What I saw this weekend has made a deep impression on my life and I'll never be able to forget it for as long as I live..........

Two twin axle vans, parked approximately twenty five feet apart (doors facing each other) and both vans were surrounded by a continuous series of fabulous multicoloured plastic windbreaks. Thus making a paddock big enough for a small pony. I've never seen such an expanse of plastic in my life. The dogs from each van had an enormous expanse of land to roam around.

I'll never raise this subject again, I've been too traumatised by it. Prozac here I come.

Regards.

Lh

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree with Tony. Ignoring the eyesore of windbreaks(just look away) I would prefer dogs to have some freedom within such an enclosure rather than wandering around free or at the end of a long rope, crapping on my pitch or weeing up the side of my awning.

Note to people with perfectly behaved dogs - I'm not referring to you or your lovely dogs of course.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts