Window refit?

Mar 22, 2024
Visit site
We have a 2013 Swift Sprite Major 6 with the large one piece front window, on return to our 7hour trip last year i noticed the window hinge to have slid across on the window, weve just pulled the van out of storage ready for this season and would like to fix this

Removing the window looks easy enough if a little awkard becasue of its size but how would i go about removing the hinge part from the actual window and refitting it?

Thanks!!
thumbnail_IMG_7804.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7806.jpg

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
That’s an odd picture, in the first picture it looks like the window has moved across, in the second picture it looks like the hinge bar on the caravan and the window have moved across, can you confirm what exactly has moved please?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Mini Rob, on my Coachman, it is a case of lifting the window to horizontal and Gently, tapping the hinge across.
Wait for other replys as It might be different on your caravan.

Reactions: MiniRob
Mar 22, 2024
Visit site
Thanks guys so the hinge part that is attached to the caravan hasn’t moved it’s the part of the hinge that is attached to the actual plastic window that has slid off the window I’m hoping it might just push back but worried about damaging the window with it been such a large one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts