winter fridge vent covers compass omega 525

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Trev. I've just finished getting my van 'sorted' for the winter and i've always used a thick black plastic sheet to cover the vents over the winter stuck down with medium tack waterproof tape. It works. It keeps out the cold air, thus preventing the fluid from freezing and also stops any dust from blowing in.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Trev,

Give your main Compass dealer a ring.If no joy give Thetford a call direct.

I have a Thetford fridge in my Swift Conqueror 2007 and it came with the winter covers.

You could ask Thetford if the exterior fridge vents supplied to Swift are the same as to Compass,if so my dealer Golden Castle caravans sell them.

Keep trying as they are designed to keep the fridge running smoothly in cold weather. Also i use them when travelling to keep rear of fridge clean and when in storage.

They also look good when fitted.

Hamer

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Trev. I've just finished getting my van 'sorted' for the winter and i've always used a thick black plastic sheet to cover the vents over the winter stuck down with medium tack waterproof tape. It works. It keeps out the cold air, thus preventing the fluid from freezing and also stops any dust from blowing in.
Which fluid might freeze?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts