winter sites in france

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
can anybody point me in the direction of a web site or publication with sites open all year in france. we want to go in december and come back in march. thanks for any replies. geoff

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Michelin 'Camping France'

guide has maps covering the whole country and shows towns with 'at least one selected site open all year'by underlining them. You do need then to double-check with the main entry, because 'all year' may not necessarily mean 365 days per year. Otherwise, the Alan Rogers France Guide has a list of all-year sites, but this only gives about 40 in total. Most other guides give opening dates, but it can be a bit tedious finding those that are open at the times you need. If in doubt, always phone, as advertised opening dates can change at short notice.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
the caravan club book (continental vol 1) has a lot of sites in France,Spain and Portugal and indicates which are open all year round. It is avaialable from the caravan club and I believe for non-members as well, although I would strongly recommend that you join if you have not yet done so. We have used extensively over several years and found it invaluable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts