Women Think To Much

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
GIRL'S DIARY

Saturday 5 February 2005 .

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go

somewhere quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly

laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to

come in; he hesitated, but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply.

He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.

He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKES DIARY

Saturday 5 February 2005

England lost to Wales. Gutted. Got a sh*g though

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
to - should be - too. Trivial but correct, we all knew what you meant!
Well dont blame me its Bill Gate's fault, if he can't come up with a spell check that works properly no wonder his Company is not doing very well.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well dont blame me its Bill Gate's fault, if he can't come up with a spell check that works properly no wonder his Company is not doing very well.
Sorry about this Graham, Im not nit-picking but just want to spoil the smart arses fun. It's confused, not confussed, heheheh. I'm sure some egghead would have posted it soon. Once again sorry about that. :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts