wonder weather

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Well what a day, heating is off, sun is shinning and its actually warm........

What happened to the big freeze and snow......

They got it wrong again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The weather men/girls are usually quite good with their predictions, but you're correct Smilie, at least where we are, they got it wrong. Just off to top up my tan......

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
I`m in Halifax and this morning the weather was gorgeous, but this afternoon we`ve had a 3 hour blizzard. We must have about a good 5-6 inches of snow in certain places.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The weather men/girls are usually quite good with their predictions, but you're correct Smilie, at least where we are, they got it wrong. Just off to top up my tan......
Never cross a weather person, got three inches of snow here now!

G

I`m in Halifax and this morning the weather was gorgeous, but this afternoon we`ve had a 3 hour blizzard. We must have about a good 5-6 inches of snow in certain places.
3-4 inches of snow arrived here in Edinburgh in about 2 hours this afternoon. A rescue helicopter froze up in the Cairngorms, Aberdeen has blizzards and a large number of accidents so just be thankful that you are getting good weather. However, it does show how varied the climate can be in a relatively small island.

G

3-4 inches of snow arrived here in Edinburgh in about 2 hours this afternoon. A rescue helicopter froze up in the Cairngorms, Aberdeen has blizzards and a large number of accidents so just be thankful that you are getting good weather. However, it does show how varied the climate can be in a relatively small island.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The weather here today is glorious. It was very very cold last weekend when we were away. Hail, bitterly cold wind. I had a bit of a mishap trying to get up a muddy bank with one of the dogs, got totally plastered in mud from head to foot. So did little gaylord.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've had a wonderful week in Glasgow.....blue skies and sunshine, although bitterly cold.hard to believe that it is so bad in other parts of the country.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Same here Maureen although it did snow heavy once and in 5 minutes it was white everywhere. Five minutes later it had gone and 10 minutes later from the sun and wind the roads were dry.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have been having blizzards in Aberdeen since last Tuesday with more forcast until middle of next week.

Have noticed there has been no mention on tv news probably because we are in Scotland and this is a no go area for the BBC or as it is called in these parts the EBC. Never mind once there is a coating South of the border I am sure it will get a mention.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Its been a lovely day down in Devon, sun all day. we were going away for the w/e but the weather forcast was so bad we decided not too.

I supose next time it happens we will go and it will be bad!

Still nice day in the garden

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Steve what a fantastic city you live in, We visited last November(without the van) and had a great 4 days. Ive been before quite a few times on work, I liked it so much I had to bring the wife to see the place, she loved it too.

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts