Wooda Farm Cornwall

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi val and frank, just take a look before you book wooda farm and have a look at www.carnondowns.co.uk its between falmouth and truro (sort of in middle of coornwall) and very easy to get to no narrow lanes. quiet site, grass pitches, chilled out site, hard standing pitches and fully service pitches with own water etc and picnic table.bus stop out side takes you to truro and falmouth if you didnt want to take the land cruiser out. its a reasonable price and we checked the site out this year and it was the wow factor.we went round loads of sites not just cc sites when we were in cornwall in july but didnt go to wooda farm park. i usually only go on cc sites and this was better than any cc site ive stayed on. i just read in the cc magazine that it is now an affiliated site with the cc club.

i know its a long way for you to drive will you be stopping over on the way down.

hope this helps

jo-anne

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jo-anne.

I missed answering the bit about stopping on the way down. We will stop probably stop at Grassington,( Wharfedale ) for a couple of days, or maybe Strid Wood ( Bolton Abbey ). We have an interest in this area as I recently found out my Grandfather was born in Skipton, so tracing the family tree in this area.

Val & Frank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts