Woodlands Camper

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
just popped on to the forum [I don't' get on here very much now] and read the sad news of WC's passing my thoughts are with his family at this sad time. he will be missed by all on the forum.
RIP Grahame.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dear Friends and Colleagues

Thank you all so much for the cards, flowers and knocks on the door to check on my welfare. Also thanks for the numerous offers of help.

Graham’s funeral details are as follows:

Thursday 15th March 2pm at Gwent Crematorium, Croesyceiliog. This will be followed by refreshments at the nearby Greenmeadow Golf Club.

I’d be so pleased to see as many of you that can make it at both locations.

Graham was not a lover of flowers so we are asking for donations in lieu for:

Newport Scout & Guide Gang Show, as Graham was their joint chairman (any cheques payable to: Newport Gang Show) or
St David’s Hospice Care, as Graham received visits at home from their nurse.

There will be a box at the crematorium where you may leave any donation you wish to make.

Yours
Joan Sheppard.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to Lizzie Pope, Practical Caravan Magazine have printed a tribute to Graham Sheppard (Woodlands Camper) in the May issue of the magazine, out now.
The tribute letter is on page 12 in the Caravan Chat Letters section.

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
The magazine includes what I believe is a copy of Parksy's original post on this thread, and a link to this forum page.

As a relative newcomer to caravanning and user of this forum I never had the pleasure of meeting Graham, but have read his frequent helpful and often humorous responses to various people's requests for help. I can only echo what others have said - rest in peace, 'steadies down' and our thoughts are with his friends and family.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Thanks to Lizzie Pope, Practical Caravan Magazine have printed a tribute to Graham Sheppard (Woodlands Camper) in the May issue of the magazine, out now.

Thanks to Lizzie and Parksy for making this happen :cheer:

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hadnt seen this as I have been absent from the forum. Like many others I never met Woodlandscamper in the flesh but spoke to him many times via the forum.

So very very sad to hear this news and my condolences to all his family.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Parksy said:

No worries, a pleasure (if you see what I mean). He gave so much to this forum, it was the least we could do.

In case you're wondering, this is the May issue – subscribers may have their copies already, but it isn't in shops until Thursday (22 March).

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Parksy said:

No worries, a pleasure (if you see what I mean). He gave so much to this forum, it was the least we could do.

In case you're wondering, this is the May issue – subscribers may have their copies already, but it isn't in shops until Thursday (22 March).

Just got my May copy. A wonderful obituary from Parksy :)

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Thankyou Parksy, for your moving tribute to Graham.
He was the first Woosie we met, knocking on our door at a PC Rally. He was a fellow Avondale owner, and member of the Scout Association, as I was a member of Girlguiding, so we had much to talk about. Such a friendly, cheery man.
We will miss him very much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts