Woodlands Leisure park/south devon

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Just phoned this site to book week/tendays and cannot believe how cheap the price was, she asked me how many people,awning,extra cars pup tents etc...... and I nearly feel off my seat at the price, whats going on? Have I found a bargain or is the place a dump, price included entry to leisure park as well, SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I'M A BIG BELIEVER IN HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please anyone been, let me know before I book and make a potentially disastrous mistake !!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi LB

Yes I thought that but then what the heck for our main hol !!! phoned up and she said sun to sun, level terrace pitch(whatever that is)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went to this site in August 2003, it was great, the kids had a fantastic time, and the toilets/showers are spot less. they are cleaned over and over allday. you can walk round the park at night when everbody goes home. enjoy!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Yes they sounded ok when she described the layout on the phone,maybe she calculated the whole thing wrong...am baffled !

But.. hey ho give it a go !! will let you know how I get on !

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

No,cant be bothered with the A30/Bodmin again while the kids are little, fancyed North/South Devon as we trundled the M5 no probs!

Tina x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Go for it Tina, it only means a couple of extra shifts ;O). I'm off to Cornwall at the end of March for 9 days to Old Kerrow Farm Park near St. Austell - http://www.oldkerrowfarmholidaypark.co.uk/

hope its ok, I dont know anyone who's been there but it seems ok and the owner sounded laid back.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Lord B

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time,Cornwall never fails does it ! Will let you know what it was like !!!!!

Safe Journey!

Tina x

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lisa

No,cant be bothered with the A30/Bodmin again while the kids are little, fancyed North/South Devon as we trundled the M5 no probs!

Tina x
By pass being built now( at last)it will take away R/bout at bodmin and duel carageway right through to the windmills at top of Truro

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I was there last March Kevin, its nice and central for all of Cornwall. What I liked about it was the shower block. Its by far the best that I've seen/used.
Great isnt it we've been for the past 3 years in Feb, wife as family down there. Before that we used to go to the site the owner Simon had before not quite as good but it was good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts