www.preloved.co.uk

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Was looking for a decent 2nd hand porch awning yesterday. Found this lovely site with some real bargains. Bought a 2 year old Dorema Toronto from a lovely chap Tony in Abergavenny yesterday. A CC member so we swapped plenty of notes.

You may find what you want .

Cheers

Alan

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Yes I agree with you, Preloved is a very good site, often overlooked as people head straight for ebay.

I used it to sell my much loved Conway Crusader at the end of this wonderful summer. Moving on to a tin tent later.

Dave.

Nov 9, 2008
Visit site
I agree. Preloved is an excellent site, and free to advertise too. I used it earlier this year to sell my motorhome. I had several replies. I had no replies at all from 2 advertising sites for which i had to pay, one of which cost me

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Hiya

Agree, I bough my first caravan in October from a lovely guy advertising on this site. The site is great and so user friendly.

Defo recommend.

rgds

Jack

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
We bought our present caravan from pre-loved and the couple who sold it to us gave us all its history and service history. The information was very concise.We travelled 300 miles to collect it so it needed to be "as described" and IT WAS!!!!I check this site regularly for any things we need.When we want another caravan we will look here first.

Sandra (THURSDAYS CHILD)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts