xmas/new year

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
hi folks , trying to book a pitch between xmas & new year , all booked in the south/southeast area's .. unless you know different , don't want a cl, prefer cc club sites....c&p

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
We were booked in at the Brighton CC site 30th Dec to 2nd Jan, other plans we had were cancelled, so my wife said see if we can get on earlier, I looked on line and it showed it booked solid, called the site today direct and the said it was ok to come on the 27th, I do not know if we got in earlier because we were already booked for the New Year but it might ber worth calling some sites direct

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I had to cancel our break at Bearsted CC site from the 27th - 2nd Jan. Cancelled yesterday but website still showing full, might be worth a call though.

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
im due to cancel my broadway for new year let me know

jo
jo Hi. I was wondering if you had cancelled your New Year at Broadway yet. and if you had given it on as per this thread. If not I am desperately trying to extend our stay over the New Year.. We are there over Xmas as we have been for the last 2 years..but want to stay over n y. till the 7th Jan. Hope you don't mind me asking...The web site is always showing full.

Thanks so much Chrisann

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
chrisann, no i havent cancelled either yet. the booking is from 29th - 2nd jan.

sometime the site says full and if you ring its not. just be aware they may have a list but seems as your already booked over xmas i would have thought you may have prority who knows.

are you around in the day at all?. im asking because its better to cancel it in the day that way you can ring the site straight away.

let me know

jo

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Jo-anne Hi there. oh thanks for getting back to me. We are there for 2 weeks up to 31st at the moment but want to stay on like we have done for the last 2 years over New Year. There have been spaces in the past but would prefer to be sure...The 31st is a horrid day to have to pack up and go isn't it??

I am going to ring the site now and see what the situation is re any list or not...but I am around all day anyway...I will see what they say and type back in a bit.

chris

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Jo-Anne. I have just spoke to Broadway site. They say that I have got to ring straight away after you cancel to maybe get the pitch but before 5 p.m. So have you any idea of when you are cancelling at all?

Chris x

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Jo-Anne. I have just spoke to Broadway site. They say that I have got to ring straight away after you cancel to maybe get the pitch but before 5 p.m. So have you any idea of when you are cancelling at all?

Chris x
Jo-Anne You can E Mail me..but don't know how you get that info..maybe you do...it would be better to do that I think before you cancel...as I am not logged in here all day..but will stay in here today to see your reply.

Chris x

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
i couldnt log in earlier im afraid. im gonna cancel the booking between 2.30 and 2.45 whilst on my way to an appointment. i will ring broadway rather than cancel it on line is this okay. i do hope you get this message before i leave.

i will try and text lisa (LMH) straight after i have cancel it and im sure she will put a message on if she cant.

thanks

jo

thanks

jo-anne

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi Thanks so much...got the message at 2.35 so will phone the site at 2.45 to see if they have got your cancellation. will post and let you know what happens. If I miss out don't worry..you have been a great friend..Will let you know.

Chris x

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Jo-Anne. I must thank you so much...I have just phoned Broadway and have taken your cancelled booking for New Year to 4th Jan...you are true internet friend...This is what makes these forums so special.

Again many thanks...And whatever you are doing may I and my George wish you a very Merry One and I will have a drink to you at Broadway at New Year.

Luv Chris and George..x

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
chrisanne, im so pleased you got it. i did mention wheni rang that my practical caravan forum friend was after my booking and that you was already staying over xmas.

all i asked is for my email addy to be passed on to you and that you get some nice xmas and new year pics for me. ive had new year at broadway booked the last 3 years and i never get to go im afraid. i love this site and would love to see it at xmas time with all he decs etc.

thanks again lisa your a star.

merry xmas to all and have a good one

glad i could help and that its got some use and that a member on here got it.

jo-anne

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne

Why have you ditched Broadway? That's a shame or have you found somewhere even better??

Speak soon

Dustydog xx

TRENDING THREADS