Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Read your post's you obviously have on going problems with your legsI Hope you are well and please try and keep your chin up,I know its easy to say but I mean it,see you at Easter !

Take Care

Tinax

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well I hang up 2 seamed stockings every New Years Eve and I know what I would like to see filling them Christmas morning but it hasn't happened yet. I dont think her Ladyship would approve though.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B you must be a very patient person as you have to wait virtually a year from New Year's Eve to Christmas Day. All I ask for are the six winning numbers for the following Saturday's lottery draw. The rest will then come automatically.

Steve I would like to endorse Tina's best wishes and hope you and your family have all you wish for the festive season and the new year. Good luck

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B you must be a very patient person as you have to wait virtually a year from New Year's Eve to Christmas Day. All I ask for are the six winning numbers for the following Saturday's lottery draw. The rest will then come automatically.

Steve I would like to endorse Tina's best wishes and hope you and your family have all you wish for the festive season and the new year. Good luck
oops I meant Christmas Eve .... wheres my maid with my Horlicks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts