Year round sites Southern Italy

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
Can anyone recommend the best website for finding year round campsites in Southern Italy. I've done some searching for sites open January to March, no luck so far.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Try the ACSI site they are pretty good also surprisingly UK campsites have a great resource as well. The CAMC campsite book for European sites is good, as it shows all sites municiple etc.

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Welcome Jules. Look at Archies. (Sorry, just looked for a link, they may be no more).

But ACSI seems to have 843 to look at in Italy.

John

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
We had been looking into overwintering in Italy too, but the choice was so limited (virtually nothing south of Rome until you get to Sicily) that we gave up in the end and decided to return to Spain.

Jun 23, 2023
Visit site
We had been looking into overwintering in Italy too, but the choice was so limited (virtually nothing south of Rome until you get to Sicily) that we gave up in the end and decided to return to Spain.
We did a December trip to Sicily and there seemed plenty sites open, just very strange that this isn't reflected on the mainland. I guess Spain has lots of sites but gets very busy in winter?

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I guess Spain has lots of sites but gets very busy in winter?

It depends where you go to. Obviously there are the popular destinations along the various well-known Costas which can be full, but if you're prepared to stay a few miles inland near lesser known places on the coast one can still find some pretty quiet sites.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts