Young caravanners

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi only just seen your post. My name is Sam and im 27, my wife Gemma is 21. I've been doing the van thing since I was 18. mainly due to a trip to Newquey with the lads. Ever-since then i have been hooked on it, now I'm married we both enjoy the holidays in the van. Nowt to worry about, your'e aging fine.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
How old you feel is far more important than how old you are...

Some 40 year olds act 60 but yet some act like they are still in their teens. Think caravanning must keep you young!!!!

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
No you are not the only young ones - we at 27 still consider oursleves young and have our first caravan on order. We would have done it sooner if finances and commitments would have let us. We get constantly ribbed for it! But hey ho we are the ones that are going to have to be away chilling each weekend! Who's laughing now?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well this site is fab but if you want to have a look at another, try www.youngcaravan.org.uk

Full of people your own age. MoDS. Please dont ban me for this...... I do love this site as well.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts