Young vanners

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
im 35 and hubby 37. We have had our van for 2 years. I agree that there arent many people "our age" on most sites but I kind of prefer it that way as we like to go to quiet, friendly peaceful sites (to relax after working hard)and we find the older generation friendlier and quieter!! :)
Chelsea you haven't met my husband then....!! he's friendly but not quiet, LOL!! (He'll kill me for saying that, ROFL!!)

Jun 5, 2006
Visit site
I'm 26 (just) and my wife is 27. we have 2 youngs boys and we have been vanning for 2 years now. We're defo not alone, I always meet younger people on sites, although we are generally the youngest parents.

I am also a memeber of youngcarvan club and its excellent. Give it a look and you'll get a warm welcome!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
We tried rallies with three different groups and what a waste of space and time. Pitches were hogged for friends and you had to settle for a pitch you did not really wnat although you arrived hours before any of the friends. One crowd we went with gathered on the Sunday to throw a wellington boot as far as possible and they used to think iot was hilarious. Give me a break! Another lot had you putting "clues" for a quiz in the front window of your caravan so you had every Tom, Dick and Harry peering into your caravan. Needless to say we binned the "clue" given to us. As you camping in the middle of a field with no EHU although you have paid thousands for it to be fitted in your caravan, what a waste of money.

We have been on a few UKcampsite meets and thoroughly enjoyed these as no one bugged you to join in at a BBQ or anything. less stressful than going on a rallie where half the committee think they are a gift to mankind. Yes we did meet some nice people on the rallies but they were few and far between.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts