Your dream tow car?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Martin. My 1993 Range Rover LSE cannot be replaced, as it is no longer in production, and it suits our needs perfectly,as does our 37 year old Royale caravan. so the RR constitutes our dream towcar.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Agree, with Martin and Emmerson, we have each come to our best tow car yet, Santa Fe, a few faults but over all a good tow car. Loads of room for stuff. Each to their own. Aston Martin's ' I think cannot tow. ?

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
A Merc estate, possible E class with a 240+ diesel engine. We currently have a C class 220 and it's fabulous. Wouldn't touch a Chelsea tractor, even tho we live in the country!!

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
LizziePope said:
You've won the lottery – what tow car would you buy?

..........if it was a large enough jackpot tow cars would be out the window :)

The decision would be where to have the holiday mansions :huh:

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Can you have such a thing as a dream towcar? I can see a dream car; I can see a towcar. I'm not at all sure they could be one and the same vehicle, for me at least
Towcar is a BMW X5 E53 3.0d and excellent it is too (don't see many towing though). I could not see any reason to change this, and certainly not for anything that is funeral black inside and out. If I weren't towing, would I buy an X5 as an everyday car, probably not, nor indeed any other 4x4, so I couldn't class it as a dream car.

Not necessarily a dream car, my BMW 750iL from 1999 and seven years older has a far better ambience in which to travel and is also a slightly better towcar - it just has a bit of a drink problem when towing, and Red Pennant annoying charges more for vehicles over 10 years old. But this is the one I would choose to travel in

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if these are words I should be using on this forum, but I think I might have to buy the biggest, most luxurious motorhome I could and let it tow my Bugatti ... we can all dream

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine would be a single seater then madam could take the train. I like to listen to music as I slip in autopilot, not yada yada yada. :cheer: And no, she isnt reading this! B)

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine would be Bentley Continental GT Coupe ..... would be able to tow anything, but what a car!

Failing that, a nice Massey Fergusson .... one of those huge ones!!! :whistle:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts