Zafira CDTI 150 SRI 2008

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Well was wondering what people think of this as a tow car for a 1420kg fully laden Bailey caravan year 07 any good or bad points would be appreciated towing or solo.

Thanks Sean.

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Hi Sean. If you have a look at the post for 'Seven seat towcar??' Zafiral and ourselves have posted about our Zafiras.

We've got a 56-plate 1.9 cdti 150bhp Design which is a slightly lower model than the SRi you're looking at but we're very happy with it. We tow our 1390kg van no problem and the only issue really is the traction on wet grass isn't brilliant but we've only struggled once. Great solo drive (sport button is good!) and perfectly adequate towcar, returns around 27 mpg towing.

Hope this helps, Claire & Rob

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Sean. If you have a look at the post for 'Seven seat towcar??' Zafiral and ourselves have posted about our Zafiras.

We've got a 56-plate 1.9 cdti 150bhp Design which is a slightly lower model than the SRi you're looking at but we're very happy with it. We tow our 1390kg van no problem and the only issue really is the traction on wet grass isn't brilliant but we've only struggled once. Great solo drive (sport button is good!) and perfectly adequate towcar, returns around 27 mpg towing.

Hope this helps, Claire & Rob
Thanks Claire and Rob will have a look at the posting. great forum everyone always willing to help with advise.

Cheers Sean.

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
I have the same car as Claire and Rob, Its a very good tow car and I have not had any problems getting on and off pitches but I agree that on wet grass you have to have a light right foot.

Robin.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We have a 08 CDTi 150 Elite and it makes a fine tow car for our 1480kg MTPLM Pageant.

We have a mover so have not had to reverse with the van attached (let the electronics do the hard work!!) and have only stayed on Hardstanding pitches so far. We are going to Ferry Meadows at Easter and from memory they are grass pitches there so we will no more then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts