ZIG UNITS

Nov 25, 2005
Visit site
My ZIG recently died on me & I was expecting to have to pay a large amount to have it repaired or replace it. My ZIG is the CF9B model. I rang ZIG & was put onto their technical guy, Peter Hopkins, who turned out to be a very helpful guy. He told me to post my ZIG to him & for £50 it came back in less than ten days repaired & guaranteed for six months. He can be contacted on 01527577800. Hope this information is of help to someone.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
A Zig is a brand of electrical (12v) control units and are fitted to most UK caravans built in the last 30 years. Recent ones incorporate a power supply (a bit like a battery charger) which will supply all the 12v equipment when hooked up to mains power as well as keeping the battery 80% charged.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A Zig is a brand of electrical (12v) control units and are fitted to most UK caravans built in the last 30 years. Recent ones incorporate a power supply (a bit like a battery charger) which will supply all the 12v equipment when hooked up to mains power as well as keeping the battery 80% charged.
Thank you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts