12 volt

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
No worries nothing has been touched just got the person to look at it and confirmed no 12v coming into the van
Thanks for everyone for all the help
Will use this forum again for any future queries.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
As the first two years of a three-year caravan warranty are with the manufacturer (third year is usually with the dealer,) if Covid regs are causing you a problem a Caravan Workshop Approved Technician should be able to resolve the issue under warranty problem and will go to your caravan wherever it is to do the work, assuming mains is available there.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately no power at the Storage just have to wait until the dealership opens up here scotland
There is the possibility, that the dealer could send out a technician to check your van in storage, or the dealer 'might ' get a AWS tech to check your van out. The mobile guys have 240 volts supply on their vans.
Just a hope.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
You need to use the App to monitor the battery voltage.
I use mine every day, 12.4v is no problem IME provided a solar panel is fitted to bring it back up.ll

Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
Assuming your battery is okay then I would go back to first principles switch every thing off and try and restart the system in accordance with the handbook. Using its fault finding guide if required. There have been posts on the a forum about how to reset the Command panel if it malfunctions. A search will find them using keywords “ command panel” there are lots of hits.
Assuming your battery is okay then I would go back to first principles switch every thing off and try and restart the system in accordance with the handbook. Using its fault finding guide if required. There have been posts on the a forum about how to reset the Command panel if it malfunctions. A search will find them using keywords “ command panel” there are lots of hits.
I added my comments to let all know that the main cable had come out and I had been fixed at the dealer all e
This has been rectified as per my previous post

Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts