12v Issue

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi all
I hope someone can help me
I have a Pennine Pathfinder 2009 model and I can’t get the lights or anything to work on the leisure battery.
It was working fine last time we used it a month back.
The switch is set to Van and the needle goes to Green so the battery is full.
I also checked to 20 amp fuse on the floor inside the van and that is ok.
Can anyone think of anything else that might be causing this issue? I’m thinking there must be a loose connection somewhere but can’t find one so far
Thanks on advance if anyone can help

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Don't know whether you have the handbook - is the pdf on here
http://www.blueskyholdings.co.uk/2003_to_2009_pennine_manual.pdf
any help?

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
" I can’t get the lights or anything to work on the leisure battery."

That bit alone, once you have stated you have ruled out the main supply fuse endorses your thoughts it is a connection issue, prime with this being those to and from that main fuse and just as critical from the battery's negative to the distribution system.

Issues elsewhere are not likely to cause everything to fail, just isolated equipments.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Just something silly and Im not trying to make out you are. You are not connected to to tow vehicle I hope as the when hooked up the habitation relay comes in an MAY NOT allow the 12 volt system in the van to work I hope this may help .
Sir Roger

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
There is usually more than one fuse to check, the 20amp is possibly the main fuse from the battery, you need to find and check the fuse marked for lighting which should be no higher than 10amp normally.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts