12v socket tester

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
My car tells me if the trailer lights are not working🤔
Yes it does work, it will even flag up a lamp that is going high resistance that appears ok but is slightly dim.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just 1 of those £15-£20 jobs of the big river site.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you need to be so mysterious? Why not just be direct which is clear to everyone.

I believe your referring to eBay, but the there are so many different sellers and each may have a different make or model. Some may work some may not so it's impossible to give a general opinion about all the available products.

Reactions: Anseo
Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
My car has an indicator check function but it works by flashing each light simultaneously, so you have to select the function and then quickly run to the back of the caravan to check them! What I have done now is to attach two mirrors to the wall behind the caravan so I can check them by glancing in the mirror. Granted, not everyone can do this but it certainly makes my life easier!

Reactions: Hutch
Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you need to be so mysterious? Why not just be direct which is clear to everyone.

I believe your referring to eBay, but the there are so many different sellers and each may have a different make or model. Some may work some may not so it's impossible to give a general opinion about all the available products.
The big river is Amazon

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site

I interpreted "Big River Site" as Amazon, but I could be wrong.

People have made various comments about using the lights on the back of the caravan...which is fair enough, but if the OP wants a socket tester, maybe he can't get the 'van lights to work and wants to check if the problem is in the caravan or the car?

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
If I could I'd put up one of those linky things, but being 67 I'm afraid me and technology are not the best of friends. I admire boys on here who can answer questions with paragraph after paragraph, it would take me hours to sit and type all that.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I am sure that by law, if one of the indicators fails on the caravan, the driver is notified of the problem through either beeping or indicator light on dashboard flashing quickly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts