2003 Renault scenic 2.0 vvt vs 2006 Vectra 1.8vvt

ctj

Feb 16, 2008
Visit site
I have both of the above one must go does anyone have any experience with either both are petrol same 138bhp the Renault is a top of range privilege with all toys glass roof genuine 40k, Vectra base model but newer with 91k on iIto prefer facts from people that have had experience towing with these cars thanks

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
ctj said:
I have both of the above one must go does anyone have any experience with either both are petrol same 138bhp the Renault is a top of range privilege with all toys glass roof genuine 40k, Vectra base model but newer with 91k on iIto prefer facts from people that have had experience towing with these cars thanks
For reliability I would go for the Vectra.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would also check the vehilces ability to tow, as traditionally Renault have frequently limited their cars maximum towing limits to when the car is at its unladen weight. If the car has any payload,(i.e anything other than the driver) the same weight has to be deducted from the fars maximum towed weight figure. This can be quite restrictive. Please check the specifcations carefully.

ctj

Feb 16, 2008
Visit site
Both cars are more than capable of towing our van around 82% but I'm after comments from people that have actually towed with these vehicles they both start run drive fine in fact the Vectra has been more troublesome ( nothing serious) thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts