2005 Adria Stargo 670sp roof rail manufacturer?

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys, first post so go easy on me.
I've had a good search but nothing has come up.
I'm wondering if any of you know the manufacturer for the roof rails on an Adria Stargo from 2005?
Long shot but one of the corners on mine has snapped. Unfortunately is the same corner the ladder is attached to so it's a bit shaky when I climb up.

I've put some photos in this dropbox folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z13skudkmvvipir/AABzaXJ3RXN_opxvd5RnEt_Ba?dl=0

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Dave, welcome.
The dropbox link doesn't seem to be there - but if there's no manufacturer's name on the rails, I'd expect that only Adria would be able to help. People do speak very highly of their support, so it may be worth contacting them?

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi Tony, thanks for the reply.
I'm very confused as the link was there when I posted it, unless an admin has taken it off?

Unfortunately there's no name on the rails. I've just been doing a huge search of all the forums I could find and figured I'd put a post up on the off chance. I can't be the only person this has happened to!
I thought perhaps they might be the same as used on other makes since Adria have used something from pretty much everyone on my van!

I've sent an email to them but not had a reply as yet.
Guess I'll have to wait

Thanks again
Dave

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
The admins are the magazine staff.
Lately they're very shorthanded so they've pretty much left the forum in my hands - and I didn't delete your link. The only ones I delete are inappropriate commercial ones.
Do you want to try again?
Failing that you can send it to me, and I'll try myself. I'll email you now from my personal account.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts