2007 Forum Users " Run to the Sun "

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I presume you mean Cap d'Agde? Well, well, I suppose it is very French, yes. I think everybody that's into naturism knows or has even been to Cap d'Agde.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Now there's one to ponder, a forum users rally to a naturist site, could lead to some interesting discussion around the barbecue

Damn that mental picture

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

Germany may be a bit too far for us to travel, France would be excellent, steering well clear of Spain though, my parents live there and we don't get on!!

If someone has sorted out dates etc, and if we are welcome to come along, we would need to know asap to sort out holidays at work.

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kevin

Thank you for your concern - at the risk of resurrecting that tedious thread. I would just like to clarify that the genuine members of our group will get along just fine thank you.

One 'numpty' will be 'caravanning with friends' in the future 'far safer'.

Some good friendships were forged amongst our group. So let's let this subject drop now.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
If it's going to be France, then I'd suggest no further than the Loire. If the part of Germany where I live is too far, then any destination much beyond the Loire, especially the Mediterranean coast, is going to be even further away and might be a bit too ambitious.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Kevin

Thank you for your concern - at the risk of resurrecting that tedious thread. I would just like to clarify that the genuine members of our group will get along just fine thank you.

Some good friendships were forged amongst our group. So let's let this subject drop now.
Well said Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All the bickering After the Easter meet is it such a good idea, 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
Hi Kevin, let's put it this way. If you go away in your van and really enjoy your time, don't you want to repeat it? That's exactly what happened, despite some unforeseen problems, such as Lollys car which incidentally a lot of people helped with and got fixed (true caravanner style), we had a great time. I myself look forward to the next one, whenever it is. Perhaps you should make some time for it too, Kevin.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kevin

Did you replace your mobile Lisa? Still kids will be kids.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kevin

There was no need to replace the mobile, all I had to do was call the network provider who gave me the unlock code.

Yep, kids will be kids.

Lisa

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
Has this idea now bit the dust? We are off to Spain for the winter and will come back April/May depending on the weather, the government,taxes etc.. etc..

We would be interested in a meet on the way back if it's on...

Nick

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has this idea now bit the dust? We are off to Spain for the winter and will come back April/May depending on the weather, the government,taxes etc.. etc..

We would be interested in a meet on the way back if it's on...

Nick
It's just simmering away at the momment, Nicholas. No fixed dates or venue as yet and still open for suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS