2011 bailey caravan drawers

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
If the OP is talking about the front drawer set, just pull the drawer fully out and give it a sharp upwards pull at the outer end - the drawer will lift off the runners. Putting it back can be a bit fiddley because as soon as the drawer is placed on the extended runner, the runner moves. If that happens just push the drawer closed - it will not go all the way - and apply pressure to get it to go fully home (it clicks.)

Sep 18, 2007
Visit site
thanks Jcloughie for the heads up on YouTube unfortunately i could not find anything to help but will keep YouTube for any other prob that come up so thanks again
Woodentop the drawers are under the worktop in the kitchen area above the gas/elec fire i have pushed pulled lifted and can find no secret buttons or any thing else that will give so i will have to wait for service time

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
There weren’t any that I could find on my drawers either. I think some folks remove the little screws on the runners.
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You will need some long nose pliers from underneath to ping the 2 barbs of plastic clips out of there slots each side then from above with one hand on each side of the plastic drawer squeeze both tabs outward, wriggle the drawer whilst pulling upwards .
Don"t forget to clip the 4 barbs of the tabs back into place after you re-fit the drawer ( Our caravan engineer this is what he did with our bailey caravan we had some years ago it might have the same fitting )

Reactions: captain1
Sep 18, 2007
Visit site
Beachball thanks i had seen the plastic clips but could not see what they did so with your help drawers are out or should i say off so thanks again Beachball and all who tried with suggestions and i will remember You Tube could be handy for lots of other projects if not this one

Reactions: Hutch and Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts