2011Challanger 530 sr caravan

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Bought a new Challanger 530 Sr caravan last August . The plastic awning trim came off , according to the dealer there was not enough adhesive applied by manufacture to hold the trim, they also fixed the other side to try and avoid a similar problem with that side.
We then discovered cracks in the internal mouldings covering the grab handles this warranty claim is now in the dealers hands and they have contacted Swift.
We now have the problem of the Pollyplastic windows misting between the panels ,the dealer is now once again in the process of contacting Swift on this issue, every window including the Sunshine roof window is condensating, we are awaiting the outcome of this complaint and in the meantime would be interested to hear if anyone else has had these problems with Swift or any other make of caravan,this is my first Swift caravan after having owned a Bailey Ranger for 14 years and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Our service chap has had quite a few in with leaks on the large roof window. Good luck with it all, Swift are not always the most helpful of manufacturers when contacted with problems.

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Keith
Why not post your issues on Swift Talk, the forum is managed by Swift and you may get a better response. I am now on my second Swift and have to say they are no better or worst than any other manufacturer. and yes we have had issues with every van we have owned.. including this one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts