2017 Buccaneer Galera 2 New Vans and Still Probs

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Well where do i start... Maybe to say how disappointed the whole family is at this point, the first school holidays of 2017 and after placing an order for the new 2017 Buccaneer Galera ( Ulitmate family Carvan, as per the sales buff ) in August 2016- 2 vans delivered and we won't be going anywhere next week !!!
We have just, what i though, was upgrading from our 2015 Coachmen Vision £18k to the new 2017 Buccaneer Galera £32K and have to say Caochman put Buccaneer to shame when it comes to quality control and build quality, customer services and to be fair everything so far as I'm yet to hear from Buccaneer so don't know what they are thinking...My thread may get a little confusing so bear with me please, as I'm all over the place with this and completed gutted...Money isn't easy and myself and wife work hard to provide for our family so the step yo such a van was a big one and its proven so fair to be beyond a joke!! to the point my wife and kids have cried and I'm fuming....

Here goes.. So we loved the new layout of the Galera and after looking at the Compass Camino and Avante we felt to get anywhere near the finish of the coachman we would need to have the Bucanneeer as its sold as the ultimate in quality bla bla bla.. and upon our first visit to one we agreed, it looked stunning, nicely finished and very solid so we took the plunge.. This was August last year and as such was nice and early for the 2017 range and should have got our van in December. we went to the NEC caravan show in September all excited and came away completely happy we had chosen the right van for us and we were even more excited about our delivery. Well December came and went, delayed dye to no stock of the wheel locks! which in fact dint drive even when the van did in January. !! So the call came, the van had arrived and off we went for our hand over and collection. we arrived at the dealership, Which i will not name at the moment as they are trying to resolve and i don't think i can, at this point give them credit or negativity until they either resolve or don't then i can give me true opinion of the dealer. We look around the van and straight away noticed a dent in the plastic hitch cover/shrouding where the nose had been let down to low onto the jockey wheel, the rear window on the bottom bunk had been part sealed with sealant, we enter the van after moving everything out of the coachman we traded in, to be treated by the front of the fridge cover/control buttons hanging off,we opened the fridge door and it wouldn't close it hits the surround then all became apparent, the kitchen area had not been installed correctly as it was all fighting with each part as out of alinement, and to make it worse however, the dealer or Buccaneer had tried to sort it out but still let it go out for delivery, there was a screw driver mark to other side of the fridge/wooden surround, a filler piece of wood that runs top the side of the fridge had been snapped off trying to release pressure against the side of fridge and give enough movment, the splash back they make a big point about was all marked where the vinyl was peeling off as its twisted and pulling away from the window frame, the top draw wouldn't open with out extreme force, the top cupboard doors need to be pushed hard to click close as they needed lifting.. So the kitchens crap !!!! then we move onto the rear wall/bathroom side wall going strip that came away in my fingers as not glued, the pieces of last trim that had been left on my kids mattress.. i give up !!! may be best to have a look at the video i placed on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yz0Q0skJEU

So after no one at the dealership could give us a clear answer of what will happen, and the fact we had swapped everything over in the rain and the day was running out, and the fact the kidsdid not want to go home after waiting so long for the new van, we stayed the night, in the morning i refused to accept the van, why should i , why should it be repaired, why did i get it in the first place !!! so we left
a couple of ays later we get a call from the dealer saying they have new one coming, will be with them a week later, a week later nothing, i cal , i get told finally its with them and i can collect this weekend, the following day i get another call !! thats today, am I'm told the new van has a ding !! a ding !! on the side at the back... we can get it repair at your convince or collect it on another day !! hold on its half term, we are meant to be going away ! can't take the coachman as i no longer have a hitch lock, wheel locks or waste collection as all sold... sorry kids no holiday this week!! so when will the replacement be here!! Buccaneer close on a friday afternoon you will have to wait until Monday, but our next van is ue in May.. MAY !!! i ordered in August, why should i haver to wait till may as your last 2 vans are crap...So the dealer gets hold of there sales rep! sorry can't confirm what the stock is so wait till monday... And can i at this point add, I, The customer , has yet to have any communication with anyone, well apart form the automated message today telling me there shut, from anyone at Buccaneer . So please, before you choose to part with over 30K beware, it may just be use but i bought £300 trailer for my farther inlay for Christmas, it had a problem and the service i received from the supplier/manufacture was second to none... and none is what communication i have had with buccaneer ... don't be blinded into thinking buying a premier caravan, ultimate in family luxury etc etc and all the other sales rubbish they fill you will result in a premier service as to be totally frank to this point its been appalling !!!!
So what do we do, anyone have any advise or feedback on what we are having to deal with, any help or feedback would be great as we feel out on a limb at the moment and really have had enough, what should have been a great experience especially buying new, is getting us down...thanks and again sorry for the dribble but i can't express just how we feel...

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Keefy for your reply, that would make it nice and easy for Buccaneer !! leaves us out of pocket, time, holidays and without a van we really want ! it would get brushed under the carpet and they will move on selll hundreds more and make loads of cash.... No they need to stand up and address there problems like any reputable company/manufacture should even more so when its being sold as a premium and luxury product....

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Do you really want a poor quality heap of crap purporting to be a premium priced caravan? I think not. Harsh but true.

You reject it, get the full funds paid returned, simples. You cannot possibly be out of pocket in respect of the caravan. Have you paid in full for holidays, add them to the claim against the supplier of your caravan.

They will not sell more heaps of crap if you make the effort to publicise your experience, get on all the caravan forums and tell your story. We readers on here now know to add Buccaneer to the list of poor quality assemblers of common parts aka caravans, so you have taken the first step, thank you. Easy, wasn't it?

If you read my posts, you are in a stronger position than I was in respect of my pile of crap of a flagship caravan.

You are deluding yourself if you expect caravan assemblers to accept their failings.

Man up and reject now. You, like I have bought a lemon of a flagship caravan, you have more recourse than I due to the change in consumer law. Don't become an archetypal caravan buyer and fall for the weak willed, lillly livered buyers of days of yore that support dealers and assemblers of poor quality common parts otherwise known as caravans, reject it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
VannaRich said:
Thanks Keefy for your reply, that would make it nice and easy for Buccaneer !! leaves us out of pocket, time, holidays and without a van we really want ! it would get brushed under the carpet and they will move on selll hundreds more and make loads of cash.... No they need to stand up and address there problems like any reputable company/manufacture should even more so when its being sold as a premium and luxury product....

Hello VannaRich,

First of all before posting again, please read the forum etiquette, which gives tells you about what you can a cannot post in relation to personal complaints on this forum.

So far though I don't think you have transgressed, but you must certainly not identify the seller.

However there are some general points that you have raised that an be discussed.

You tell us you agreed to purchase your new caravan in August last year, and you took delivery of it in January 2017. This is important as it represents your point of sale and is a key date for the application of your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act of 2015.

The act requires that goods MUST at the point of purchase conform to contract specifications, be, as described, free from defect of design, material or workmanship. Be of durable quality and fit for purpose. These are the unavoidable duty of the seller and is the minimum requirements of ALL retail purchases.

If goods do not conform to the contract or any of the other points above, you have a right to reject them back to the seller.

Depending on when you reject the goods in relation to the Point of Purchase (PoP) you have a variable range of remedies, or actions you can expect.

Within 30 days of PoP if you detect a fault or non compliance you may reject the goods and demand a full refund. Alternatively you may choose but not obliged to accept a replacement or a repair or a partial refund in lieu of the fault and the loss of value of the goods.

30 days to 6 months, you may reject a faulty item, the seller cannot deny liability, but they must remedy the fault. They may offer a full or partial refund, and exchange or a repair. A partial refund may be offered where the goods have been used and it is deemed the customer has received value from the goods. A seller can challenge their liability but they must prove the fault is not theirs.

Between 6 months and 6 years if a fault becomes evident, then you may be able to reject the goods BUT you have to be able to prove the fault was either present at the PoP or is a result of goods not sufficiently durable or of merchantable quality at the PoP.

In your instance you ordered the caravan in August 2016, and received it in January 2017. Whilst the delay in the delivery is unfortunate, you will almost certainly find a clause in your purchase contract that allows for slippage in delivery dates.

At the handover, you have the opportunity to inspect and check (within reason) the goods (caravans) does in fact conform to contract, and if there are any non conformances you have the absolute right to refuse to accept the caravan. Even if you do accept delivery, and faults come to light afterwards and within the time scales above you still have rights to reject.

If at any time a customer accepts the offer of a repair, the seller has ONE opportunity to effect an satisfactory repair. If the repair is unsatisfactory the customer can demand a refund of the market value of the same goods but in and undamaged condition.

For more details I suggest to Google Consumer Rights Act.

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth reply, appreciated, I'm sorry if i pushed the boundaries rules of the forum, please let me know if i need to make any amendments, however freedom of speech shouldn't be squashed as that only allows the manufactures to get away with doing wrongs, and knowledge is power both positive and negative as there are always 2 sides to every story and each side is fully entitled to there says.. so hopefully will will get to hear the other side ... I also run a number of large web sites with forums attached and understand the issues with personal grievances but I'm a strong advocate on allowing people to have there say both good an bad.as long as its not slanderous.. thanks again and great forum by the way....

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
VannaRich said:
Thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth reply, appreciated, I'm sorry if i pushed the boundaries rules of the forum, please let me know if i need to make any amendments, however freedom of speech shouldn't be squashed as that only allows the manufactures to get away with doing wrongs, and knowledge is power both positive and negative as there are always 2 sides to every story and each side is fully entitled to there says.. so hopefully will will get to hear the other side ... I also run a number of large web sites with forums attached and understand the issues with personal grievances but I'm a strong advocate on allowing people to have there say both good an bad.as long as its not slanderous.. thanks again and great forum by the way....

Hi VannaRich
I'm sorry to see that the caravan that you bought hasn't come up to standard, disappointing though it is you did exactly the right thing when you rejected it and it's replacement.
Unfortunately caravan manufacturers are able to dodge the issues involved in poor build quality because the SOGA places the responsibility for unacceptable quality the dealership networks.
I won't add to your woes by entering into a debate about why the 'naming and shaming' of companies is prohibited on this website, suffice to say that as part of a large publishing and internet media company Haymarket Media who own and administer this forum would rather not employ expensive legal teams to defend against potential litigation.
Rule 4 of Forum Etiquette which everyone who joins this forum agrees to respect specifically prohibits the sort of 'freedom of speech' that you envisage, this set of basic rules is less expensive than the cost of lawyers.
Dealers or and commercial companies have no automatic right of reply on this website, and Practical Caravan is not a consumer rights enforcement agency.
Having cleared that matter up, convention dictates that caravan manufacturers are invariably named and shamed in the public internet arena, so they haven't really got away with it. Your video footage might well influence other potential buyers, and some might reconsider the make of caravan that they decide to buy.
Sad to say that most caravan manufacturers can be as bad as each other, but like lemmings the caravan buying public continue to buy from them and sometimes fail to exercise their legal rights when problems arise. If buyers continue to accept sub standard caravans from them the pre delivery inspection regime will never prevent rogue caravans from being released to naive buyers.
You will receive good advice and support from forum members like the Prof, be guided by them to avoid being ripped off.

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Parksy.

I think its hurting more than usual as we made the step to the so called top end and most defiantly cost tier of vans in the UK market and can't believe the service in this end of the market is so poor..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello again,

Parksy has re emphasised the forum etiquette, which as guests in this house is a condition of continued write access.

Even though such restrictions apply here, that does not stifle good debate and the sharing of good advice. but it protects both Haymarket and posters from litigation. Contrary to popular belief, on forums where a poster has to be accepted by the forum administrators before posts can be made, the forum owner and the poster even if hidden behind an avatar can be held responsible for what they post. and Forum admin can be forced to reveal the identity of posters.

House keeping aside, now to some more information about your purchase;

In the UK for retail purchases you automatically have a contract with the seller formerly known as SoGA and since Oct 2015 the Consumer Rights Act or CRA. Whatever you buy whether it be a newspaper or a luxury yacht, the CRA sets out a standard minimum set of consumer rights between you and the seller. Those rights are enshrined in law and cannot be usurped by any other rights or contractual arrangements that might be associated with the purchase.

In essence the CRA rights follow your money, which is why I use the word "seller" rather than "dealer" This has implications on many larger purchases such as caravans as often customers may use a finance package to complete the purchase, and in fact your money is given to the finance house rather than the dealer which makes them jointly responsible under the CRA. In addition under the section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act the finance house is also made responsible for teh quality and fitness of goods within the credit agreement. That applies if you use a credit card for goods over £100, even if that is only part of the purchase for example a deposit.

It may becoming clear that you do not have a purchase contract for the caravan with the manufacturer, and whilst many of the problems may be in reality the fault of the manufacturer, legally your contract is with the dealer/finance house and they are responsible directly to you not the manufacturer.

Dealers will often blame the manufacturer for problems, but legally it is the retailer's responsibility to ensure the goods are fit to be sold to the customer, and as most caravan dealers actually charge YOU for a PDI, if that does not find the problems they really cannot complain if you hold them responsible for job they have not carried out properly. Dont forget that if a dealer receives faulty goods from a supplier they have their rights to reject also, so there is no reason for faulty goods to be passed through to the end user if they manage their business correctly.

Having said that you don't have a purchase contract for the caravan with the manufacturer, you probably do have a contract with the Manufacture for the manufacturer's warranty, which is a subsidiary contract if you take it up. But crucially it is not the caravan contract which remains between you and the seller.

The Manufacturers warranty will have some wording that effectively states this contact does not affect your statutory rights, and that is referring to your rights under the CRA.and this means the manufacturer cannot dictate to a dealer on how to respond to a claim made under the CRA.

I repeat you should read up about the CRA and how to use it . There are well respected web sites suchas Which? (the consumers association) and Money saving expert . You can seek advice from Trading standards, or the Citizens Advice Bureau.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Having bought the magazine with the customer survey results I would not touch a Buccaneer. They were bottom last year and did not even appear in this years survey which makes me wonder if they actually got below 75% which is the cut off for any award. Frankly after reading the forums my advice would be reject and get your money back and go for something else. The others are not perfect but are getting better ratings. Given what is said about the condition I would avoid the dealer as a PDI cannot possibly have been carried out.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
It would be nice to see the two caravanning programmes on channel 212 on a Monday night being more proactive and addressing the complaints build issues of caravans rather than telling us how wonderful the upholstery is,

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Camel I think you are spot on.. I watched a video on this van last year, the lady went on to have fantastic it was and how premium and luxurious it is.. mmmmmm maybe its time people can speak more freely rather than treading on tip toes so as not to upset the money providers... power in numbers....I run a business and i can guaranty that my customers come first, just as they should as without them i have no business, we need to loss this " o well some one else will have it if you don't mentality "

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Vanna
Follow the advice on here and reject the Buccaneer. It's not too late yet.
I can think of two forumites who have played the rejection and been successful.
yes it is a big step but at the end of the day you are the victim :eek:hmy:

Good luck B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Vanna, I think the advice you are getting to reject is correct, very badon buccanners part. Just had my Coachman go back, to the factory, for a new Back panel, they went through the van 3 years old and replaced a couple of mirror screws that had lost their "Chrome effect". resealed all the locker surrounds with new Mastic. And appeared to have polished the inside and obviousley the outside.
Go for it and get the lovely Caravan that you had your heart set on.
Hutch.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
VannaRich said:
Camel I think you are spot on.. I watched a video on this van last year, the lady went on to have fantastic it was and how premium and luxurious it is.. mmmmmm maybe its time people can speak more freely rather than treading on tip toes so as not to upset the money providers... power in numbers....I run a business and i can guaranty that my customers come first, just as they should as without them i have no business, we need to loss this " o well some one else will have it if you don't mentality "

Hello VannaRich
I can understand your frustration at the situation, and I have no reason to believe there is any malice in your posting, but please don't start to consider this forum is restricting your rights. It is not. It has always been this forums stance that it is not appropriate to identify sellers if you have a dispute with them. If you have a complaint with a seller the advice is to use the seller's complaints processes or to seek help through the trading standards or other similar services. We are happy to discuss technical matters and how to complain and take advantage of your rights.

Even the best companies sometimes make mistakes, This is of course not good news for the customer affected, but it may just be a minority of customers that have problems. That does not excuse poor after sales service but does it justify condemning a company outright?

As you tell us you are business owner can you hand on heart tell us that none of your customers have ever had cause to complain?

Please bear in mind that in the past we have had a few posters who have made serious accusations about particular companies, which subsequently proved unsubstantiated or to be them waging a personal vendetta. In one instance a company has issued a legal gaging request against the forum's owners about even mentioning their name in any further posts!

As normal users we are always at a disadvantage as we dont know the true identity of posters, if they are genuine or not, so we can only deal with a post on the basis of the information we have been given. But where it looks like it might be contentious or even malicious we have to be circumspect. However if a libel claim is made the anonymity of the forum does not protect the poster. So to prevent such issues arising the Haymarket enforce the forum etiquette.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
You do need to be very wary of libel. Any criticism should be fair and reasonable and not malicious. If you get on the wrong end of a libel claim it is very expensive. I dealt with them as part of my work before I retired and the legal costs are frightening. A claim that settled at £25,000, which is by no means high, cost us just over £200,000 when costs were taken into account although that was exceptional.

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Thanks by i won't be scared off by being Liable ! liable for what telling the truth with video and photographic evidence ?? its amazing how the small people have to treat on egg shells and the big boys can through there weight around,.. what ever happen to there duty to supply what they advertise etc... i don't think i have to much to worry about on this one..
on the plus side, had a call from the dealer today as he had been on to the manufacture and they do have a replacement at the factory and he stressed the importance of the van being throughly checked before they send it to him.. so we find out tomorrow if its ok and hopefully a date next week to collect it.. so they are trying in all fairness..my faith is being restored slowly ....

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Good news Vanna

May I suggest you and / or a fully qualified caravan engineer give the replacement a full going over and check everything works. I'd hate to see you sold a pup again.
Also I believe you should ask the Dealer to fully recompense all the additional fuel and time cost you will incur in doing the swap.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
VannaRich said:
Thanks by i won't be scared off by being Liable ! liable for what telling the truth with video and photographic evidence ?? its amazing how the small people have to treat on egg shells and the big boys can through there weight around,.. what ever happen to there duty to supply what they advertise etc... i don't think i have to much to worry about on this one..
on the plus side, had a call from the dealer today as he had been on to the manufacture and they do have a replacement at the factory and he stressed the importance of the van being throughly checked before they send it to him.. so we find out tomorrow if its ok and hopefully a date next week to collect it.. so they are trying in all fairness..my faith is being restored slowly ....

Lets hope the new caravan will be perfect which is of course what you have ordered. But this is the seller's final chance to get it right and if its still wrong you can reject it under the CRA for a full refund.

Your comments about the big boys throwing their weight around is unhelpful. I repeat how would you react if one of your customers decided to conduct a public campaign against your company? Haymarkets rules are there to protect them and us and to keep some civility, and they are the ones that you have agreed to before posting on this forum. This forum is not a conduit for pursuing a complaint against a seller. If you choose to flout the etiquette, then the moderators will act by removing posts, locking threads, temporary or permanent removal of posters access.

This forum is for discussing technicalities and spreading good practice, stick to that and we shall get along.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
VannaRich said:

ProfJohnL said:
Lets hope the new caravan will be perfect which is of course what you have ordered. But this is the seller's final chance to get it right and if its still wrong you can reject it under the CRA for a full refund.

Your comments about the big boys throwing their weight around is unhelpful. I repeat how would you react if one of your customers decided to conduct a public campaign against your company? Haymarkets rules are there to protect them and us and to keep some civility, and they are the ones that you have agreed to before posting on this forum. This forum is not a conduit for pursuing a complaint against a seller. If you choose to flout the etiquette, then the moderators will act by removing posts, locking threads, temporary or permanent removal of posters access.

This forum is for discussing technicalities and spreading good practice, stick to that and we shall get along.

It's very frustrating when a purchase or a service being provided isn't up to acceptable standards and it's little wonder that the after choosing a high priced caravan advertised as being a luxury model and finding the faults shown on the video footage our O.P., 'VannaRich' is upset and angry, I certainly would be!
Sadly, despite changes to consumer law caravan buyers are still expected to put up with sub standard goods sold at premium prices.
No caravan manufacturer could reasonably claim that their products are free from faults, that the build quality justifies the premium prices that we as customers pay or that they are willing or able to address the repeated QA failures that are revealed time and time again on any caravan related internet forum.
Somebody before the hand over must have seen the issues with the badly fitted fridge and kitchen area of this particular Buccaneer, the marks that can be seen prove that somebody either at the factory or the dealership thought that it would be a good idea to attempt to lever the fridge into place before the customer hand over took place.
Do these people think that we are blind or stupid?
I sincerely hope that the dealer, which is who the customer has bought from and will have an ongoing servicing relationship with over time, will learn from this and check their goods before a customer with young children turns up for a hand over and has to upset his family in the way that was described.
Our loyal forum members always offer very good advice in cases such as this, and perhaps VanRich will be able to add his own advice to prospective caravan buyers at some future stage.
The video footage is invaluable.
As for the potential for forum rule breaking and the possibility of a libel action I'd like to thank everybody for their valuable input, it's really gratifying to know that the moderator team have such fantastic support. :cheer:
I have been watching this thread with great interest, not because I'm waiting to pounce with my computer monitor eraser :evil: but because I'm as disgusted as I suspect everyone else is at the contempt shown to a caravan buyer and his family by the industry that we support.
I haven't made my presence as a moderator felt on this thread because those who have given such good advice have probably forgotten more about consumer law, SOGA etc; than I'll ever know, and if I were in his position I'd be spitting fire and brimstone as well! ;)
Nevertheless I'm usually lurking in the background so if a bit of a transgression were to take place (which I have to admit would be understandable even if not allowed) I'd be on it before any possibility of a court case for libel, even if I'm away from my computer the loyal forumites always keep me posted and if we all met in a pub I'd go home skint after I'd payed my dues to those who continue to help and support us. :)
I really hope that there will be a good outcome to this tale of woe, I'd really prefer to see pictures of families enjoying their caravans as they should rather than reading about such a horrible let down. Unless caravan manufacturers can somehow be made to sit up and take notice however the complaints about quality will continue to outweigh the happier stories on the internet.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
VannaRich said:

Libel only applies when you fail to tell the truth and prejudice the other party. Stick strictly to the facts and you should be safe.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Raywood said:
Libel only applies when you fail to tell the truth and prejudice the other party. Stick strictly to the facts and you should be safe.

That's true and is one of the reasons why caravan manufacturers are regularly named and shamed on this and other caravan forums Ray.
I don't want to labour the point because the most important thing is for VanRich to receive the caravan that he's paid for, but we have no method of checking any material facts in respect of dealerships or other service providers, so we don't refer to them by name on this forum.
In this particular case the buyers contract is with the supplying dealer and there's no doubt that they are at fault because they released the caravan for sale, but the main culprit has to be the manufacturer who produced such shoddy workmanship and the caravan industry in general for repeating the same mistakes time and time again.
The main thing now is for VanRich to have a caravan that is absolutely up to acceptable standards and fit for purpose, which is what he's paid for.
I'm certain that with the continuing help and advice of PCv forumites this is what will happen.

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
I really wish you luck and as it is another sad tale of shoddy careless workmanship and QA inspections that are pointless. Manufacturers only respond to bad publicity and or loss of revenue and listeneing to sales people telling me that order books are full indicates nothing is likely to change. If I read the CC 2017 survey correctly then 7 out of one hundred new caravans have a water leak issue which is shocking. I have decided to put my cheque book away for 2017.

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
Thanks Parksy

Really appreciate your words and advise and for taking the time to write such a reply.

Myself and my family are so disappointed and to be fair the plus side to all this is we have all realised how much we love caravaning lol.. we are lost without one and the thought of not caravaning is a scary one...
I'm sure it will al sort itself out just wish there was a sticker next to the price tag stating that this price includes all the rubbish that has come with it !!
And the other point I find so hard to swallow is that no one seems to be to concerned about wanting to sort it out.. I haven't heard a word from the manufacture, my dealer makes me feel like everything he is doing is almost doing me a favour !! It's crazy.. I run my own business and can be sure that if I was to run it in such a way I wouldn't be here this time next year.
We have finally had confirmation today the Caravan number 3 had been looked over and they are happy for it to leave the factory but due to the show next week they can not find transport to get it to me until the week after ! That's trip number 2 out the window... just painful...
anyways thanks again everyone for taking the time to read and comment, yours kind words are easing the pain..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts