2018 Bailey Unicorn Madrid review

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks a decent design and the layout is workable. We had the basic idea on our last caravan but with the side dinette and kitchen on the other sides. The point about the bunk may be correct as we sold it with the bunk unused, although some people will want one, so it might lose a few sales not having the option.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Obviously it's a very tried and tested layout but as Ray says some will want the option of the forth bunk.

My bigger issue is with the Unicorn range as a whole. There are too many negatives for us to consider the range at all. Not least the fact that we all felt the white cupboards all the way through made us think we were at home sitting in the kitchen.

A shame really as wouldn't consider the latest incarnation of the Pegasus either.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I had some doubts about the white kitchen cupboards in our caravan at first, but you do get used to them and a whole set of them would no longer bother me, but that is only my opinion and others might find it a problem. It is the trend though now.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Nice-looking nice interior but unsure about the white with two kids it wouldn't be white very long , even trying to keep it clean would be a chore ! :lol:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts