2018 Eccles Swift 635

Oct 29, 2023
Visit site
The tap in the picture has a small green locking piece that holds the shower feed pipes This has broken and the tap was leaking behind the shower Luckinly only for a few minutes
I finally removed the towel rail and central panel to allow me to access the tap
Obviously I think that the whole tap unit replacing as I can’t see Swift having a 1 cm piece of green plastic as a spare
Anyone else have this issue and where did they get the tap ?IMG_0915.jpeg

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forum. I just Googled, ‘Swift caravans shower tap’ and found plenty that look like they could well fit.

Try that, you may need to take some measurements to make sure.

John

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
The Reich taps on Swift caravans are well known for for their dreadful quality. I see you have found the part but some owners have replaced the tap with an ordinary one from Screwfix.
mel

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
The tap in the picture has a small green locking piece that holds the shower feed pipes This has broken and the tap was leaking behind the shower Luckinly only for a few minutes
I finally removed the towel rail and central panel to allow me to access the tap
Obviously I think that the whole tap unit replacing as I can’t see Swift having a 1 cm piece of green plastic as a spare
Anyone else have this issue and where did they get the tap ?View attachment 5814
You will get the green pin from leisure shop direct

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts